Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Hulkster said:
No one knows either way, so why get upset with people who tend to think the story isn't true?

There is a lot more pointing to the story bring false than true, but no one knows, so why get upset with people who draw a different conclusion?

Because it's the quality of the sources with positive news that you should be considering. Not the quantity of sources.

anyone else shitting it incase wes gets injured????

bluwes said:
Project said:

He hasn't got a clue.

Freddie Boswell is an agent he will have a clue

He also can't stand us, I stopped following him on Twatter after he was slagging us off & going on about the money a while ago, so if he's saying it's on I'd actually believe him cos he'll be saying it through gritted teeth!

some of sneijders play has been fantastic so far in this match, looks like he's giving it his all, well what with it being his last game for them n everythin haha

ox-blue said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Sneijder is fuckin class. That obi also looks good in this game but I've never heard of him

Alvarez looks to have abit about him too
Agreed. Silva and Sneijder together in them attacking positions would be out of this world. I feel sorry for all the oppositions midfield this year. How will they cope with silva Sneijder and yaya if this does come true.

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

rassclot said:
i nearly shit myself when i saw the headline "wes al city". for one horrible moment i thought the italian press had got wind of city signing wes brown...

I had a dream we'd signed Wes last night, in the dream I assumed it was Wes Brown, maybe I assumed wrong and I'm sub-consciously psychic?

Is that rain I see in this game? I thought i never rained in Italy hence why every south American player prefers the climate there...

Red Cafe makes for some funny reading

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f9/wesley-sneijder-transfer-news-not-general-forum-254442/index212.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f9/wesley-sneijd ... ex212.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.