Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Rammy Blue said:
Great goal by Wesley, forgot to reveal his City t-shirt though...

;-(

Yeah i did watch closely ;-(

ono said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Wouldnt believe anything on SSN to be honest! It was only just over a week ago that City left one of their reporters stood outside the ground for a whole day only for the Aguero deal to go through a day later!

The media in this country have done nothing but put us down since the takeover, the days of them getting exclusives from City "sources" are long gone.
Who can forgot them having Brain Swanson stood outside the wrong building in Milan all day when it was pissing it down, when we were in talks with Kaka. Priceless.

Probably my proudest moment on bluemoon revealing he was stood outside the wrong building the clueless fat twat.

joe would never have let that past him

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:
SSN just said that sir alcex denied the rumours linking berbaflop away from the club...this has been knowledge for a while now and its taken this long for them to deny it..yet the City story gets denied in hours...

cant have too much gloom on ssn for their pets in one day now can they....

Don't want to spoil the Scholes wankfest.

deffo not...soz for earlier,misread ur post...

SSN just denied reports that Sneijder a target for noisy neighbours City scored a goal.." our sources can confirm that the score is still 0-0" .. ;*)

svennis pennis said:
ono said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Wouldnt believe anything on SSN to be honest! It was only just over a week ago that City left one of their reporters stood outside the ground for a whole day only for the Aguero deal to go through a day later!

The media in this country have done nothing but put us down since the takeover, the days of them getting exclusives from City "sources" are long gone.
Who can forgot them having Brain Swanson stood outside the wrong building in Milan all day when it was pissing it down, when we were in talks with Kaka. Priceless.

Probably my proudest moment on bluemoon revealing he was stood outside the wrong building the clueless fat twat.

I can't fucking stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.