Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even if United to sign him, this was still an epic day in terms of Rag reaction so even if they tried to leak to embarrass us they really embarrassed them selves.

so castles is waiting for 4 hours before he reveals his "info" ? or has he been told to wait for info from his red contacts who are currently scrambling around scratching their arses trying to find out wtf just happened ?

I thought he would stay, but i am 99% sure he is going to either us or them now. So it is going to be a very interesting 24 hours, can not see this one dragging out tbh.

citytill1die84 said:
could Gazetta of put City instead of united :(

lol, yeah, they're that stupid.

Where's this woe is me attitude coming from with so many City fans?

We don't often miss out when we want someone these days - if we want Sneijder we will get him, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I would prefer Nasri. Actually, that's not true, I would prefer Nasri and Sneijder...

If Castles had anything earth shattering, he would put it online now. By waiting 4 hours he risks one of his rivals trumping him to a major story. Big stories have a way of leaking to multiple journos, so I'm fairly confident that this is nothing big.

I just cant see the reasoning behind waiting for 4 to 5 hours if he had anything concrete youd give it now, in 4 to 5 hours he wont be in england it isnt physically possible so why wait 4 to 5 hours there is absolutely no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.