Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus please tell me that we`ve not been getting excited all day for wes to announce hes going to the rags!!!!!!! the italian media cant be that wide of the mark can they??? are fergie has played a double bluff leaking we`re after him and city have actually said nothing doing but fergie claims he went to them over us???? (or im flapping???)

SalfordCityBlue said:
citytill1die84 said:
could Gazetta of put City instead of united :(

lol, yeah, they're that stupid.

Where's this woe is me attitude coming from with so many City fans?

We don't often miss out when we want someone these days - if we want Sneijder we will get him, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I would prefer Nasri. Actually, that's not true, I would prefer Nasri and Sneijder...

Years ago the fans used to have more balls than the team.

How times have changed.

Super David Silva 21 said:
It did occur to me earlier on whether that paper Had the Manchester clubs mixed up, wouldn't surprise me one bit tbh.

And again this ridiculous notion is repeated.

That would never happen and has never happened except in the minds of jealous and bitter United fans. Ever.

We get Sneijder, we don't get Sneijder.Whatever. We're pretty much guaranteed to be getting 1, probably 2 more top players in this window.

We are one of the few fanbases in the world that can afford to be serenely relaxed about these kind of transfers with a chilled out, dare I say even a bit smug 'que sera, sera' attitude about them - and yet we flap with the best of them?! Why?

IMO never leaked by the rags, all it will do is drive up the price for Sneijder and make them pay the salary sneijder wants and because Rooney is top dog at the rags it will mean he has to be paid same for parity, bloody expensive media stunt to show one player prefers them over us. I am of the opinion this has come from the Milan side and no I don't believe they have the names mixed up. Moons ago TH said we were going thermo nuclear on Aguero and Sneijder, we have signed Sergio leaving Wes. I know Buzzer is a wum but you never know and certainly Sneijder fits the bill as regards a super marquee signing. Even if it doesn't happen it has been bloody great fun watching all the rags go in meltdown over our link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.