Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blootoof said:
11528683.png

waving_smiley.gif

Lego-Manchester-United-bus-on-parade+cropped

Their turn out was worse at their parade

allan harper said:
richards30 said:
allan harper said:
Fuck them

5c28feac-65b6-790b.jpg

Uxbridge London

Take the piss
which ones you allan??

Not the Bros look alike, City Jacket.

Didn't know Bobby Davro was a City fan.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 pm --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
richards30 said:
allan harper said:
Fuck them

5c28feac-65b6-790b.jpg

Uxbridge London

Take the piss
which ones you allan??

Not the Bros look alike, City Jacket.

Didn't know Bobby Davro was a City fan.

if we`re not in for sneijder surely questions have to asked?? i know we want nasri but considering bobby wants a midfielder and a midfielder/winger then why cant we have them both??? would rather keep sweep than sign the likes of cerci???

While the Stretford Plastics have their obsessive eyes glued to this thread, I must quote that excellent piece from the General Forum.

Choose United. Choose over 30 years without a trophy, but pretend it didn't happen because it was pre 1992 before football was invented. Choose a yank leprechaun as an owner who buys the club with the clubs own money, and then takes even more out of it. Choose to rebuild your stadium with government money, but forget it ever happened because it was pre 1992 before football was invented. Choose Newton Heath, green and yellow, MUPLC on your badge. Choose "96 is not enough", "Aberfan", and "Where's your Foe gone" and then get precious about idiots from other clubs doing the same. Choose to ignore that the biggest earner from the Munich benefit match 30 odd years too late was Eric Cantona. Choose Tommy Doc and Mary Brown, choose Martin Edwards the peeping Tom. Choose one manager a season who is a bigger **** than five of ours put together. Choose to talk about the pride of Manchester when the club is not from Manchester.

You make your choice if you like. My club chose me.

SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
warringtonmcfc said:
Duncan Castles from Sunday Times reckon he knows the answer and will publish later. Implication I think is it's not us.
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
Do you promise to leave the forum if he signs?
Haha if he signs for who us or them, listen I get the odd bit from the dark side, it ain't ITK it's nothing dead cert but it is club based and not media, but all I know is they aren't worried by the story in Gazzetta and they are still very interested in WS it don't mean they will get him though, but they feel they are still in the driving seat

big blueballs said:
SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
Haha if he signs for who us or them, listen I get the odd bit from the dark side, it ain't ITK it's nothing dead cert but it is club based and not media, but all I know is they aren't worried by the story in Gazzetta and they are still very interested in WS it don't mean they will get him though, but they feel they are still in the driving seat
have you spoke to anyone from there today then mate??? thought they would all be busy the 1st team lot?

big blueballs said:
SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
Well that's a different tune to your first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.