Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
That once still pond which was the transfer of Sneijder to the rags by one newspaper headline has been of chucking a fucking hugh rock into it causing a tidle wave. Hasn't half passed the time of day with this news, CS tomorrow then just another week of work before me holibobs and the footie season.

IMO he will sign for us. :-) Along with Nasri and Mata :-)))))))))))

Mata´s putting pen to paper after the dippers game didn´t you know? It´s all over RAWK

He loves doing Sudoku on the team bus ;)

big blueballs said:
SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
WS is not signing for MCFC, it is not happening, if he goes anywhere it will be to the rags end of
Do you promise to leave the forum if he signs?
Haha if he signs for who us or them, listen I get the odd bit from the dark side, it ain't ITK it's nothing dead cert but it is club based and not media, but all I know is they aren't worried by the story in Gazzetta and they are still very interested in WS it don't mean they will get him though, but they feel they are still in the driving seat

You should tell them to ring Sneijder's agent then. They mustn't have spoken in a while.

Funny as fuck if he signed for us after all the newspaper shite about him going to the Rags - however, if he does sign for them we'll get so much stick in the media....

richards30 said:
SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
Haha if he signs for who us or them, listen I get the odd bit from the dark side, it ain't ITK it's nothing dead cert but it is club based and not media, but all I know is they aren't worried by the story in Gazzetta and they are still very interested in WS it don't mean they will get him though, but they feel they are still in the driving seat
Well that's a different tune to your first post.
i agree!!
Listen, what I was told is if he leaves Inter it is to the rags not us, but like I said that has come from the dark side, it could be different at the city end I don't know, simple really make of that what you will

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
SWP's back said:
i agree!!
Listen, what I was told is if he leaves Inter it is to the rags not us, but like I said that has come from the dark side, it could be different at the city end I don't know, simple really make of that what you will

Maybe you should have a little faith in the blue side instead of pinning everything on the fucking rags words!

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
SWP's back said:
i agree!!
So a City fan asks someone at the swamp about Sneijder and they tell you "He's coming to us son, not you. Deffo." Well they would say that wouldn't they.

Hold on you're basing you're assumption on what a supposed club based ITK has told you, does this club based ITK also know what city are doing, does he know what inter are doing or does he just have the same arrogance that everybody at OT seems to have that nothing out there is better than them and if they want they get?

Blootoof said:
11528683.png

waving_smiley.gif

Lego-Manchester-United-bus-on-parade+cropped

May I add my song to that too..

I wanna be like you (from the jungle book)

Oh yes its true ooh ooh'
wesley dont want you ooh ooh,
dont wanna be like you-play for you...ooh ooh,

he wants to be a blue,
you lot can just go boo hoo hoo,
he wants to be with us,
ride our open top bus,

so fuck you hoo...

Oh what a drama this article has caused...

Wherever he goes, it's just sooooo funny seeing the rags shit themselves with the thought that he could end up at City. Priceless. Meltdown in red space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.