Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Rammyblues said:
That once still pond which was the transfer of Sneijder to the rags by one newspaper headline has been of chucking a fucking hugh rock into it causing a tidle wave. Hasn't half passed the time of day with this news, CS tomorrow then just another week of work before me holibobs and the footie season.

IMO he will sign for us. :-) Along with Nasri and Mata :-)))))))))))
jesus rammy you dont want much mate?!!!!!
You're very fond of your exclamation and question marks aren't you lol
says who???? rag cafe is going fucking apeshit!!!!!!! havent heard owt from the theatre of shit to say otherwise???
if we`re not in for sneijder surely questions have to asked?? i know we want nasri but considering bobby wants a midfielder and a midfielder/winger then why cant we have them both??? would rather keep sweep than sign the likes of cerci???
PMSL!!!! early start on the piss then mate!!"!!
do you trust the lying drunken fucker though bob??? he knows we`re hoovering probably!!!!
not good enough paul!!!!!! lol

samharris said:
Blootoof said:
11528683.png

waving_smiley.gif

Lego-Manchester-United-bus-on-parade+cropped

May I add my song to that too..

I wanna be like you (from the jungle book)

Oh yes its true ooh ooh'
wesley dont want you ooh ooh,
dont wanna be like you-play for you...ooh ooh,

he wants to be a blue,
you lot can just go boo hoo hoo,
he wants to be with us,
ride our open top bus,

so fuck you hoo...

Quality ;-)

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
SWP's back said:
Well that's a different tune to your first post.
i agree!!
Listen, what I was told is if he leaves Inter it is to the rags not us, but like I said that has come from the dark side, it could be different at the city end I don't know, simple really make of that what you will

Maybe you're in receipt of old news mate? I get the feeling things have moved on a bit, hence Ferguson's attempted face saving statement that they're 'no longer in for' Sneijder, which roughly translates to 'he's chosen to go to City'.

malg said:
Funny as fuck if he signed for us after all the newspaper shite about him going to the Rags - however, if he does sign for them we'll get so much stick in the media....
thats why we cant let it happen mate!!!

I am gonna get twatted when my misses gets in from work as I have not cleaned the fish!!!Great thread mind

Anyway...Can we have a definitive answer as to when there will be more official news someone said later tonight?

big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
SWP's back said:
Well that's a different tune to your first post.
i agree!!
Listen, what I was told is if he leaves Inter it is to the rags not us, but like I said that has come from the dark side, it could be different at the city end I don't know, simple really make of that what you will

So you've spoken to someone today - a player - who has told you that the gazzeta story is bull?

6287_RE_The_off_topic_topic_post-s405x298-146494.gif

WTGD!! said:
Whats the latest then?....

Some bloke reckons there will be an exclusive regarding Sneijder in a few hours, breaking in some UAE paper. Tone and language implies Gazetta is talking shit and it's good news for the Rags. Which really is about as surprising as hearing the news that Bacon face fancies the odd tipple every 5 minutes or so.

pudge said:
richards30 said:
Rammyblues said:
That once still pond which was the transfer of Sneijder to the rags by one newspaper headline has been of chucking a fucking hugh rock into it causing a tidle wave. Hasn't half passed the time of day with this news, CS tomorrow then just another week of work before me holibobs and the footie season.

IMO he will sign for us. :-) Along with Nasri and Mata :-)))))))))))
You're very fond of your exclamation and question marks aren't you lol
says who???? rag cafe is going fucking apeshit!!!!!!! havent heard owt from the theatre of shit to say otherwise???
if we`re not in for sneijder surely questions have to asked?? i know we want nasri but considering bobby wants a midfielder and a midfielder/winger then why cant we have them both??? would rather keep sweep than sign the likes of cerci???
PMSL!!!! early start on the piss then mate!!"!!
do you trust the lying drunken fucker though bob??? he knows we`re hoovering probably!!!!
not good enough paul!!!!!! lol
i know bud its a terrible habit!! need to teach myself to not do it everytime.lol

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
i agree!!

So you've spoken to someone today - a player - who has told you that the gazzeta story is bull?

6287_RE_The_off_topic_topic_post-s405x298-146494.gif

Fuck me, that gif should come with a health warning :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.