Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancitypj said:
gingerthai said:
southern muppet said:
Just got a text from a blue I know he was in this Italian pizzeria when some Italian who claims to be a direct of Inter apparently asked him if anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

After reading that, i've come to the conclusion, you have been in the fridge one too many times for beer. ;) Anyone able to translate?
Lol. I must have read it 4 or 5 times and still couldn't quite grasp it.

I dont want to understand it i just laugh out loud each time i read it Quality.

TCIB said:
Close but no cigar, it was a post made on 4chan's /b/ board and it was a case of "my head is full of fuck" after you tried to understand it. It's not known if it was a troll or someone who didn't use English as their first language.

<a class="postlink" href="http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-05/wthishesaying.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-05 ... saying.jpg</a>

that's /v/ not /b/ ;)

southern muppet said:
Just got a text from a blue I know he was in this Italian pizzeria when some Italian who claims to be a direct of Inter apparently asked him if anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
Ah I see, is this like a game that we've got to rearrange the words to make a real paragraph? ;)

southern muppet said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Just got a text from a blue I know down south he was in this Italian coffee shop this afternoon in the smoke,got talking to this bloke happens to be some Italian journo called gabrielle marcooti,he said sneijder was more likely to go to city than united ??????

288zk2q.jpg

southern muppet said:
Anyone watched the Mancini Charity Shield Preview II video...how much of a cock is that journo?!

Yes, that fuckin tool wound me up!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.