Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Cheadle Blue said:
so reading between the lines on the castles article.....utd can't afford sneijder, so there is no way he could choose another club over the fantastic utd. another jealous rag twat.

Ignore the Castles article.

oh i am doing mate! sneidjer to us makes sense, as we can afford him whereas the rags can't. the press rag PR machine is running out of fuel

Damocles said:
Ignore the Castles article.

Hey Damo - do you have knowledge seperate from zin etc or is your confidence based on the article this morning for the reasons you've already stated?

I don't know what to believe. Gazzetto Dello Sport is apparently a well respected paper (if there is such a thing) and they are "adament" that Sneijder is on his way to city. But then Inter, City, BBC sport and Sky sports deny that this is the case. One thing is for sure, we need a Sneijder or Nasri because God forbid Silva gets injured, we need someone who can fill the creative void in midfield. Don't get me wrong I like Barry, Yaya, Milner and De Jong but I would trust them to create goals game in game out for prolonged periods. I know we have young Suarez and Roman coming through the ranks but it is far to early for those guys to cover Silva effectively. Still plenty of time and from what Bobby Manc is saying, we're gonna be getting at least one more signing to replace paddy V, except it'll be someone who we all know and who can create!!

blueinsa said:
Theo555 said:
BlueCityfan said:
I hope you guys didn't spend your day waiting for Sneidjer to sign. I didn't.

What a load of shite! Gazette really WUMMED lots of people!

Sneijder is not coming, back to Nasri thread --->
You also stated a while back that aguero was not coming ....

Desperate Rag methinks.

Im just trying to accept the facts here. Sneijder is one of the best paid players in the world and he would simply be up there with Aguero, Tevez and Yaya. With the FFP rules, you can't have too much of those huge earners.

Do you believe this Gazzette article? I mean...Sneijder is sold to City and then after 10+ hours later everything suggest that there is no deal.

So a deal is clearly not "imminent".

Shakin bacon PR machines swings into action so that the scum are not snubbed by a player in favour of little old city :-) Same as the Nasri announcement. They were never interested, never made a bid if he goes to City it is for the money. :-))))))

IanBishopsHaircut said:
To be fair Castles is one of the more reputable journos out there

He's usually on the money

what a gay exclusive, sounds like he shit his kegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.