GB News

who owns one of these monstrosities

Quick, look over there, ignore the point being made and make another point, however irrelevant to the point being made.

In my post I said it would be nice if City fans showed solidarity with a fellow Mancunian who is being attacked by a multi billionaire backed propaganda magazine. At no point did i suggest supporting Rashford in the sporting sense, because I wont be, he plays for our enemy, but on a human level he is a Mancunian icon, a man that Mancunians of whatever hue can relate to and be proud off. Rashford campaigns to feed schoolkids , the owners of the Spectator use their mouthpiece to pressure the Government into giving tax breaks for them. Marcus helps others, the Koch brothers who own the Spectator help themselves.

I certainly will not support him in a footballing sense and as as we have seen today in another typical outbreak of RW mania they now think you cannot criticise a sportsman because he is black. What a ridiculous thing to think, although typical of RW culture war hyperbole. It is perfectly fine to criticise a footballer who is black, it is not fine to criticise a footballer because he is black. That is a distinction that the purveyors of these RW lead culture wars miss.

Your post was a rather crude attempt to deflect from my post, in effect it makes you a victim of the Koch's and I feel sorry for you because you are in fact a Kochpuppet.

Quick, look over there, ignore the point being made and make another point, however irrelevant to the point being made.

In my post I said it would be nice if City fans showed solidarity with a fellow Mancunian who is being attacked by a multi billionaire backed propaganda magazine. At no point did i suggest supporting Rashford in the sporting sense, because I wont be, he plays for our enemy, but on a human level he is a Mancunian icon, a man that Mancunians of whatever hue can relate to and be proud off. Rashford campaigns to feed schoolkids , the owners of the Spectator use their mouthpiece to pressure the Government into giving tax breaks for them. Marcus helps others, the Koch brothers who own the Spectator help themselves.

I certainly will not support him in a footballing sense and as as we have seen today in another typical outbreak of RW mania they now think you cannot criticise a sportsman because he is black. What a ridiculous thing to think, although typical of RW culture war hyperbole. It is perfectly fine to criticise a footballer who is black, it is not fine to criticise a footballer because he is black. That is a distinction that the purveyors of these RW lead culture wars miss.

Your post was a rather crude attempt to deflect from my post, in effect it makes you a victim of the Koch's and I feel sorry for you because you are in fact a Kochpuppet.
Koch brothers? Never heard of em

Good post and food for thought. Still a rag though ;-)

Barclays brothers Russ, massive cocks but not quite Koch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.