GB News

Andrew Neil brought down himself. The reason he left was because it was embarrassingly inept and no one watched it, not because he didn’t want to deal in lies and conspiracy theories.

It was all about the culture wars and ‘war on woke’ and Neil fully embraced that. All he is doing now is trying to haul what’s left of his reputation out of the shite.

A Scots born pensioner living in the South of France railing against Scottish Independence from afar had already become largely irrelevant. His involvement in Geebeebees News shattered his reputation and ironically its piss poor production illustrated why the BBC costs so much to run. It was that and being trapped by Covid in France that relegated him to the sidelines then the fact that GBN became largely Farage News feat Dan Wooton that irked him so he left. I'd imagine some of the cut and thrusters at the Spectator will be eying his back there too. Yesterdays man.

Andrew Neil brought down himself. The reason he left was because it was embarrassingly inept and no one watched it, not because he didn’t want to deal in lies and conspiracy theories.

It was all about the culture wars and ‘war on woke’ and Neil fully embraced that. All he is doing now is trying to haul what’s left of his reputation out of the shite.

yep, he was prepared to go after the ‘woke’ brigade - many of which are good people caring about important issues and he’s fallen flat on his face. Dickhead.

A Scots born pensioner living in the South of France railing against Scottish Independence from afar had already become largely irrelevant. His involvement in Geebeebees News shattered his reputation and ironically its piss poor production illustrated why the BBC costs so much to run. It was that and being trapped by Covid in France that relegated him to the sidelines then the fact that GBN became largely Farage News feat Dan Wooton that irked him so he left. I'd imagine some of the cut and thrusters at the Spectator will be eying his back there too. Yesterdays man.
He wasn’t trapped by covid at all!

Give over.
I have a house in France, for most of the time I could get there.
Even when it was hard I could just say I was preparing it for sale.

Give over.
I have a house in France, for most of the time I could get there.
Even when it was hard I could just say I was preparing it for sale.

so at the point where it was on our red list and at the points where Macron said UK visitors were not welcome you still could get into France? We you in La Resistance............?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.