GB News

All part of the stage managed rehabilitation that will see him returning to the fold on the BBC.

He can have a 3 month temporary contract as an unpaid intern - see if he makes the grade as a runner before the Beeb give any of my license fee to the fat bitter ****. Stick him on CeeBeeBee's just for the shits and giggles.

Just thought I’d flick it on and, fuck me, they’re all over the Labour Party Conference. Calling the Chair racist for his comments regarding inclusion and not for just white men to pit their hands up and then moving onto the Scum comment. You can see what they’re pushing but the guest is having none of it and being quite honest with his view of it.

Now, where’s that off button.

That annoying bellend Dan Wooten having a pop at the BBC for reporting the driver shortage issue is down to Brexit.

all I’ve seen is criticism at the BBC for failing to mention Brexit as a reason.

Murdoch will fail too - if the numbers watching are so low if you then split those bums on seats then they will regularly record zero on Barb. I know the GB News management say linear measurement of audience figures is outdated because of the consumption of their product on line - so why have a TV channel and all the associated costs just launch a YT channel if thats all you want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.