GB News

You lot..? Do you mean City fans or python/ fawlty towers fans..? Not sure what your point is..?

I mean you, trying to belittle the ‘easily offended lot’ when it’s the right wing GB News lovers that gets offended by everything , whether it’s migrants, taking the knee, Lewis Hamilton, Meghan Markle, Transexuals… the list is endless

I mean you, trying to belittle the ‘easily offended lot’ when it’s the right wing GB News lovers that gets offended by everything , whether it’s migrants, taking the knee, Lewis Hamilton, Meghan Markle, Transexuals… the list is endless
What on earth are you waffling on about..?
As a fan of python etc I've always liked John Cleese. I've never watched GB News nor am I right wing.
If Cleese says something folk don't agree with I really don't give a shit.
What an odd assumption.
You seem a bit odd.

What on earth are you waffling on about..?
As a fan of python etc I've always liked John Cleese. I've never watched GB News nor am I right wing.
If Cleese says something folk don't agree with I really don't give a shit.
What an odd assumption.
You seem a bit odd.

And you seem a bit simple

‘’I'll definitely be watching. Hopefully he'll upset the easily offended mob. ‘’

The point I’m making is the ‘easily offended mob’ are the viewers that watch GB News and lap up whatever they are told to get angry about.

‘’I'll definitely be watching. Hopefully he'll upset the easily offended mob. ‘’

The point I’m making is the ‘easily offended mob’ are the viewers that watch GB News and lap up whatever they are told to get angry about.

Well you seem to be a bit angry and offended about something.
I like John Cleese for his comedy value so I'll happily watch it.
I also have very little interest in politics, and I'm amused by the offended by everything culture that has recently reared its head.
So it's fuck all to do with you what I watch you absolute weirdo.

Its been rather funny on Twitter tonight - lots of examples of John Cleese being challenged as to his participation with GBN. He says he is happy to do so because its not the BBC its not R/W and its his choice to encourage open debate and freedom of speech.

Every response to any challenge from JC has been to deny anything that has been said against GBN and to explain its all about freedom then signs off with a goodbye.

So because its not the BBC he can say what he wants to in the name of FoS which is fair enough but to conclude any question with a "fanx ta-ta" statement is the absolute embodyment of denying FoS to the questioner then giving them the brush off a closing statement is cancel culture in action. Can't work out whether he is taking the piss out of GBN or whether he cannot see what he is doing

Its been rather funny on Twitter tonight - lots of examples of John Cleese being challenged as to his participation with GBN. He says he is happy to do so because its not the BBC its not R/W and its his choice to encourage open debate and freedom of speech.

Every response to any challenge from JC has been to deny anything that has been said against GBN and to explain its all about freedom then signs off with a goodbye.

So because its not the BBC he can say what he wants to in the name of FoS which is fair enough but to conclude any question with a "fanx ta-ta" statement is the absolute embodyment of denying FoS to the questioner then giving them the brush off a closing statement is cancel culture in action. Can't work out whether he is taking the piss out of GBN or whether he cannot see what he is doing
But of course it doesn't have freedom of speech. It has freedom of speech as long as you happen to agree with the editorial line of the channel owners. So what he's really saying is that he largely agrees with the output of the channel. It's like a Guardian columnist saying that they like the Guardian because it gives them the freedom to say what they want, whereas the Daily Mail would censor them. Or vice versa. No shit. Because you're writing things that agree with their editorial line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.