GB News

I see that Suella's forthcoming trip to Rwanda will feature invited journalists from various media groups. Surprisingly, the BBC, The Guardian, and The Mirror will not be allowed to send anyone. Is she a snowflake, afraid of any balance in the reporting of her visit?

I can take it as a given that the written press will report that they weren't allowed to go on the trip and that they can only report 2nd hand however I have no faith in the BBC to do the same thing

I'll shock you now - these two guys are single - I know strange innit? Two prime catches admittedly from the Middle Ages but the Witchfinder General and his wingman should have no trouble in getting a wife eh?

I've seen this shite channel before. Strange men talking pseudo intellectual bunkem whilst wearing formal attire.

It’s seeming aimed at the oddball at college or university who is a young conservative incel.

I see that Suella's forthcoming trip to Rwanda will feature invited journalists from various media groups. Surprisingly, the BBC, The Guardian, and The Mirror will not be allowed to send anyone. Is she a snowflake, afraid of any balance in the reporting of her visit?

I'm very much in favour of this trip as long as Sue Ellen has to stay in one of those Kigali Hotels on a permanent basis.

1fb347b112543ad5b2696148b260344b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.