GB News

Honestly I have zero issue in trashing this channel whatsoever, it’s absolutely fucking rubbish and yes, overtly right wing in its views.

That’s why I don’t watch it and it’s why the vast majority of the population doesn’t go near it if viewing figures are to be believed.

Why certain left wing posters on here seemingly retweet its propaganda each and every day I will never know though?

Strange old world.

Any media organisation that promotes hate and division shouldn’t be ignored, that’s equally as dangerous.
The more you highlight the inaccuracy and hypocrisy of there works - the more some will denounce. That can only be a good thing.

Any media organisation that promotes hate and division shouldn’t be ignored, that’s equally as dangerous.
The more you highlight the inaccuracy and hypocrisy of there works - the more some will denounce. That can only be a good thing.
Not sure about this tbh. I think we are still getting to grips with the social media age and the weird phenomenon that a 'haters' click, view or share ultimately has the same monetary value as that of a fan, and even the potential to generate more clicks/views/shares than a positive comment.

next level cuntishness given air time - only because of the surname no doubt

"Professional sibling".

A revolting person.

Has jumped ship between political parties three times and people still take this twat seriously.

Wife beating Stanley Johnson should have been neutered at a young age.

Not sure about this tbh. I think we are still getting to grips with the social media age and the weird phenomenon that a 'haters' click, view or share ultimately has the same monetary value as that of a fan, and even the potential to generate more clicks/views/shares than a positive comment.

It’s a valid point

Of course he could sue - but he won't the reasons being obvious. He will find out he doesn't have the clout of Farage nor does he enjoy his support when the shit hits the fan

Of course he could sue - but he won't the reasons being obvious. He will find out he doesn't have the clout of Farage nor does he enjoy his support when the shit hits the fan

He's really in the shit isn't he. And there's no way Byline Times has gone public with stuff if they don't have proof.

tv-smash.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.