GB News

Thank God they do as they deserve medals for exposing this right wing cesspit and ensuring our safety from its influence.
200w.webp

You might have a point had it been on air in 2016 :-)

It's just a continuation of the same tactics though isn't it. To push back against the effect of right-wing print media waning. Why else would Melting Rupert turn his radio stations into a TV rival.

We know it does have an effect on public discourse because posters come on here mirroring the rhetoric of coverage of JSO, Farage's bank account, asylum seekers etc.

It's just a continuation of the same tactics though isn't it. To push back against the effect of right-wing print media waning. Why else would Melting Rupert turn his radio stations into a TV rival.

We know it does have an effect on public discourse because posters come on here mirroring the rhetoric of coverage of JSO, Farage's bank account, asylum seekers etc.

Honestly I have zero issue in trashing this channel whatsoever, it’s absolutely fucking rubbish and yes, overtly right wing in its views.

That’s why I don’t watch it and it’s why the vast majority of the population doesn’t go near it if viewing figures are to be believed.

Why certain left wing posters on here seemingly retweet its propaganda each and every day I will never know though?

Strange old world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.