GB News

so how does that work for remote isolated hamlets in the UK? I don't class where I live as that remote but up the road is Newton under Roseberry 5 miles away - our last High St bank branch is closing and the other side of it is Stokesley about 3 miles away - I only know of one bank branch there and thats under threat - do they think they can make their banker friends and donors re-open branches they have closed?

so how does that work for remote isolated hamlets in the UK? I don't class where I live as that remote but up the road is Newton under Roseberry 5 miles away - our last High St bank branch is closing and the other side of it is Stokesley about 3 miles away - I only know of one bank branch there and thats under threat - do they think they can make their banker friends and donors re-open branches they have closed?

I live in the highlands, good luck with that plan.

winds followers up over something that isn't happening - Populist Farage Bullshit 101. I have seen a petition signed by nearly 100k people and it had enough pages to make it much thicker than that envelope too.

I agree with don't kill cash. Is someone trying to kill cash? What's that, a petition? Give it here, I'll sign it. Rule Britannia!

I'm now a Brexit supporter.

ATM, presumably.

ATMs in shops

I thought 15 minute cities were the start of home detention?
I can't work it out mate.

One day is mass population cull.

The next it's centralised digital currency based on your social standing.

Next it will be stealing more rights claiming there's a more deadlier brother of COVID that could hit us any day.

I'm hark back to the days of George W Bush being naked on an altar being fed baby entrails...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.