GB News

ATM in the Kings Head then.

whilst on the face of it thats an option but you can't force the licensee to have one - not all would want loads of people in the pub only to use the ATM and cluttering the place up plus installing an ATM usually leads to a large premium increase for insurance to cover theft of cash in such a rural location and some times even a denial of cover - I did give it some though which is why I didn't feel it was an easy option

whilst on the face of it thats an option but you can't force the licensee to have one - not all would want loads of people in the pub only to use the ATM and cluttering the place up plus installing an ATM usually leads to a large premium increase for insurance to cover theft of cash in such a rural location and some times even a denial of cover - I did give it some though which is why I didn't feel it was an easy option
On the wall outside

Where’s Dan Wootton gone on this thread?
Tame place as he has gone in any media coverage in the UK - disappeared, despite the seriousness of the allegations against him; he's still preaching hate against others too!

Last edited:
On the wall outside

Would never get planning permission I think its listed - parking there is a bastard already too - Roseberry Topping behind it is a magnet for walkers even in winter. I dread to think what it will be like today. Real earner for the council this weekend - there will be tickets galore issued to parked cars in the wrong places

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.