GB News

And here GBN brings us further racism - in exchange for a suitable envelope I am sure

I parked on his drive once to go to a wedding in Cheshire. Was told to park there, that it was a long standing arrangement with the church. The house used to be the rectory (and was next to the church) so maybe there’s some covenant. But wasn’t told it was his house, just to park there.

Came out of the wedding and noticed a couple doing the washing up together in the kitchen window at the end of the drive. So I gave them the thumbs up - and then, as they waved back at me, I realised it was Neil and Christine Hamilton!

Pretty surreal, I can tell you!

I parked on his drive once to go to a wedding in Cheshire. Was told to park there, that it was a long standing arrangement with the church. The house used to be the rectory (and was next to the church) so maybe there’s some covenant. But wasn’t told it was his house, just to park there.

Came out of the wedding and noticed a couple doing the washing up together in the kitchen window at the end of the drive. So I gave them the thumbs up - and then, as they waved back at me, I realised it was Neil and Christine Hamilton!

Pretty surreal, I can tell you!
And you didn’t get invited in to ‘swap’ keys?

Whinging their Far Right arses off - if you declare yourself as not a news channel to get around reporting rules then guess what? You don't get to report the news ! I said before the GE that this should be what Labour did and simply freeze them out - make them a non-entity - there are too few Tories to really add anything - many are new so they have no real skin in the game and the ones that at least are recognisable are too busy fighting like rats in a sack. If they can't do any meaningful reporting what use are they to their owners and funders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.