GB News

You do have to feel a bit for the right. With only the likes of The Mail, The Express, The Times, The Telegraph, The Sun, Mail on Sunday, and The Spectator to represent their views, they must often feel that they have no voice in British mainstream media.

tenor.gif

False victim hood:

If he does go down the Bernard manning route of treating everyone equally I think he'll struggle for guests - just like Boris decided to give him a miss which was in hindsight a shrewed move. He's either got his head up his arse or his finger on the pulse launching this as a pay channel - he's competing with all the free shit on youtube
Cowardly now = shrewd.

There’s clearly a big gap for this type of thing

pretty much all TV news is left leaning

Channel 4, Sky News and BBC Newsnight etc are shocking how far they take it

Neil is the best interviewer about, will be interesting to see who else ends up on there, hope it’s not filled with pro
-tory nonsense

why do they all deserve contempt ?

Most are very decent people trying there best for their constituents.
I'll retract my statement.

Two thirds of them deserve contempt. There's a minority on there that do a great job for their constituency.

There’s clearly a big gap for this type of thing

pretty much all TV news is left leaning

Channel 4, Sky News and BBC Newsnight etc are shocking how far they take it

Neil is the best interviewer about, will be interesting to see who else ends up on there, hope it’s not filled with pro
-tory nonsense
tenor (1).gif

A minority of newspapers could be classed as left leaning but TV news?

Where to start with this.

I'd be interested to hear how it's right wing?

The news is the news yes? Are we now suggesting the BBC and Sky who run the 2 major 24 hour news channels are akin to Fox?

I don't see or hear it I really don't.

I'd be interested to hear how it's right wing?

The news is the news yes? Are we now suggesting the BBC and Sky who run the 2 major 24 hour news channels are akin to Fox?

I don't see or hear it I really don't.

If some think it’s left leaning and some think it’s right leaning then I’d say the balance is about right. The extremists will never be satisfied but that’s why they are called extreme

I genuinely don’t think we need another news channel. Times Radio has just been launched, anyone know how that is doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.