GCHQ Need New Code Breakers

I seen this and thought, I'll have a go at that, I'm decent with codes and stuff... but I haven't got a clue where to start.

The answer is

Balotelli.jpg

Talking about GCHQ at Cheltenham,our eledest daughter lives and teaches in Cheltenham.
She lived 200 yards from the perimeter fencing and shared a house with 4 other people,who all worked for GCHQ.
Prior to her knowledge of this,they had run a full "vetting" of her and us,her family members,before making a decision if she could join them as part of the household.
Ah how I miss Spooks.

smudgedj said:
looks like it's in hexadecimal as nothing higher than FF. So probably have to change it to decimal and see where that leads

There you go http://www.canyoucrackit.co.uk/soyoudidit.asp

Well I doubt I'd do it in the allotted time. I'd have to look up hexadecimal first and learn what that is.
I'd love to be able to code break. Used to have a dream when I was a kid that I was reading the classifieds in broadsheets and I would crack coded messages in them and be lead to a load of money and a life of espionage. But sometimes I can't even crack my sudoku.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.