gcse results on the 27th of august

RyantheBlue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
And those of you who are off to college will get in, and in 2 months all that hard work for your GCSE's will be completely meaningless.

:)

Aye but we wouldn't be there without them :D

No thats true, but you just forget about them completely.

I'm at Uni now and don't really care for my GCSE's or my BTEC now, just looking to get my degree now.

Just to kind of piss on all of your chips.

Oh and to those of you who havn't done quite as well as you thought/wanted to, proper colleges are more lenient than 6forms.

Bluemoon115 said:
RyantheBlue said:
Aye but we wouldn't be there without them :D

No thats true, but you just forget about them completely.

I'm at Uni now and don't really care for my GCSE's or my BTEC now, just looking to get my degree now.

Just to kind of piss on all of your chips.

Oh and to those of you who havn't done quite as well as you thought/wanted to, proper colleges are more lenient than 6forms.

That is true, but I need a kick up the arse so I go to a sixth form :)

The only thing i've passed today was a bit of 'wind' about lunch time!

4 a's, 6 b's and 2 c's. Happy with that.
Will have a pint at arsenal for my reward ;)

7 A's
2 B's
1 C

Chuffed as i got A's in subjects people are struggling in. Spanish, D.T, History. Then got English, R.E and two Science's under my belt as A grades.

I.T and Maths for the B, and Eng Lit which somehow ended out to be a C.

I'm chuffed with my results, my parents are happy and getting rid of the PS3 for 2/3 weeks certainly helped. I'm not one of the stuck up bastards who's getting pounds for grades. Happy to just please mis padres i suppose.

Congrats to all you kids whatever you got. If you have not done well then don't get too down, you have a levels or GNVQ's next and once you have them they will be rendered totally useless, it's all about getting to the end game which is a good job.

I'm 27 and the most (financially) successful people I know did fook all academically but they had a lot of common sense/ motivation and worked hard. The academics I know have done well, they have decent jobs but they'll never earn big money-the lads who are charming people/were motivated have all done really well in my experience. That said, some of them have sold their soul and work all the hours god sends to earn the money they do, so it depends what you want from life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.