gcse results on the 27th of august

u kids are lucky these days, i heard there was no coursework this year, and the work you guys get is extremely easy. I think id get all A*'s if i took them tbh

ussy said:
u kids are lucky these days, i heard there was no coursework this year, and the work you guys get is extremely easy. I think id get all A*'s if i took them tbh

whoever got no coursework are fucking lucky then!! we had tonss

BlueMoon93 said:
Having coursework is easier because it backs up your grade if you do shit in the exam. I may be a pain doing it but it's defo worth it.

yup your right there my p.e coursework was pretty solid so got my gf at the time to write it up for me:)

Proud mum here - my daughter has had a really tough time at school with bullies and so on, but she got what she needed for 6th form -5 C's and a B. She even got her Englisha nd Maths which were seriously in doubt a while back. She's no academic genius but she worked hard for this and we're really prroud of and pleased for her. Almost more so than son's results a couple of years ago when he did no work whatsoever and got 2 A's, a B and 6 C's! (What he could have achieved with some effort!)

Well done everyone who got what they needed, and don't lose hope, those that didn't. It's not insurmountable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.