gcse results on the 27th of august

im year ten but i did my french a year early, i think i have an a but my mum nd dad will kill me, they expect a stars! ive me a break lol

In my day ............... Just kidding :)

My daughter will get her results Thursday and I know that whatever she gets, she's tried hard and I will be proud of her regardless - she finds school tough but has chosen to stay on so if she gets the results she needs for 6th form, I will be delighted with her.

I go for my results on Thursday, not particularly bricking it though, just did what I could. I need 4A's and 4B's to get into college but I'm already carrying over 3A's from last year so I should be alright.

jordinho09 said:
amehh said:
I go for my results on Thursday, not particularly bricking it though, just did what I could. I need 4A's and 4B's to get into college but I'm already carrying over 3A's from last year so I should be alright.
wot college u goin? bleedin ell all i need is 5 c's

Winstanley, in Wigan/Orrell.

stop with the whole get my results on thursday business, we know you do!

Im not worried tbh, might do when it gets nearer but at the end of the day I can change what ive got (unless i resit)

amehh said:

Bloody hell. You should go to 6th form then uni if you're that clever lol. Good luck btw.

am crapping it !!!
doesnt the whole world get theirs on 27th and A level people get theirs a week early

am going at 10am with my mate to get ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.