gcse results on the 27th of august

I'm not really that arsed, I'm pretty sure I've done decent but not amazingly well. I'm off to Holy Cross in Bury for collage, what about everyone else?

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I'm not really that arsed, I'm pretty sure I've done decent but not amazingly well. I'm off to Holy Cross in Bury for collage, what about everyone else?

You must be a Catholic then, if your a proddy you need A*+ in every subject and a letter of recommendation from your head to get in Holy Cross.

MY GCSE's were guff, but I still made it to a good job and a good salary, despite only being 24.

Any of you who dont get the grades you hoped for, its not the end of the world, there are ways and other routes in education to get you back on the path you want to be on.

markbmcfc said:
MY GCSE's were guff, but I still made it to a good job and a good salary, despite only being 24.

Any of you who dont get the grades you hoped for, its not the end of the world, there are ways and other routes in education to get you back on the path you want to be on.
how much did u get??? :P... i want to boost my morale :)

the guy talking about a*'s for holy cross is wrong. You have to be CATHOLIC. I myself tried to get in, ( i'm predicted a's mostly) but i'm not catholic and was thrown on the reserve list. Even though most the people who applied from my school ( who aren't catholic) are expected less than that and some of them got in :/. There's even a lad who is on d's and c's and he has got in somehow.
Also a girl who is guranteed straight a*'s has been completely rejected and the head boy from castlebrook didn't get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.