General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats to all concerned

Server seems to be flying atm compared to before - i used to be able to get 40 winks in when changing pages/threads, now an almost instant response.

FYI, tapatalk seems to be working fine. I am posting from it now. The goto first unread post feature still takes me to the last post in the thread, but it did that before the move.

Well done gents! I was like a crack hore well you were off line. I joined Bluewatch and mancityfans.net both good sites but the traffic on here is far greater.

I can't log on via my laptop, done all the cookie shit and what Ricster said any ideas? My phone just loged on automaticly.

Set up a pay pal donate link for bluemoon I would donate and I'm sure others would aswell.

Once again good work lads!

Numptyed said:
I can't log on via my laptop, done all the cookie shit and what Ricster said any ideas? My phone just loged on automaticly.

Set up a pay pal donate link for bluemoon I would donate and I'm sure others would aswell.

Don't know if it was just a coincidence or not but despite clearing cookies etc was using the usual link on my laptop and couldn't log on, was going via google and same problem. Went through the link on the bluemoon twitter feed <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">index.php</a> and it let me log on first time. I agree about a paypal donation thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.