General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played Ric/Damo. You're both stars.

I was off work yesterday and that other well known fansite really dosen't cut the mustard.

Just managed to login at work but couldn't get in at home this morning guessing it was a bad time to try or I'm not deleting Cookies correctly. It'll give me something to do tonight.

Astuteboy said:
Cheers guys, much appreciated. I think it's Paul Lomax btw rather than Phil (if we're thinking of the same guy).

I'm sure the big user test you're after will come next time we lose!

You're correct, it IS Paul Lomax, I'll edit that. That was a bit of a stupid mistake, I think that I was looking at philinho's Twitter at the time, and the name got thrown together in my head!

This is what you get by powering the site with a solar panel during the winter solstice.

trublue55 said:
As previous poster has stated, google chrome wont let me log in, despite numerous efforts, had to go back to internet explorer, no problem but considerably slower. Any reason (in laymans terms) why Chrome doesnt want to know?

I'm doing fine with Chrome.

bluevengence said:
FantasyIreland said:
Running very slow again for me

and me ...it`s like being on the old one on a matchday

If it's that bad, then that's on your side.

Page load times are within 2 seconds on average, there's the odd run away query that slows everything down, but nowhere near previous levels.

Still intermittently shit for me. Ok one minute shit the next and I just got this.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 93
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: common.php
LINE: 208
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_connect()

FILE: viewtopic.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('common.php')

I'm not moaning btw, just reporting stuff you may not be aware of.

stony said:
Still intermittently shit for me. Ok one minute shit the next and I just got this.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 93
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: common.php
LINE: 208
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_connect()

FILE: viewtopic.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('common.php')

I'm not moaning btw, just reporting stuff you may not be aware of.

Mine`s doing the same ( not moaning either) but cheers to all involved, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.