General Comments on Ongoing Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 93
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: common.php
LINE: 208
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_connect()

FILE: viewtopic.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('common.php')

I'm not moaning btw, just reporting stuff you may not be aware of.
i'm also getting this error message on the odd occasion

i'm also having to delete all my cookies when i leave the forum otherwise it won't let me log back in, even though my settings are to keep me logged in

sometimes it logs me out if i open a thread

That error is because I am working on the server, so have to restart the SQL DB sometimes, nothing to worry about.

Ntini77 said:
Thanks guys.

One query, how come now whenever I hover my cursor over a topic it just shows the date and time posted ?

It used to say what was written at the beginning of the topic.

I was going to mention this too.

Thanks so much for your efforts lads.

Damocles said:
Astuteboy said:
Cheers guys, much appreciated. I think it's Paul Lomax btw rather than Phil (if we're thinking of the same guy).

I'm sure the big user test you're after will come next time we lose!

You're correct, it IS Paul Lomax, I'll edit that. That was a bit of a stupid mistake, I think that I was looking at philinho's Twitter at the time, and the name got thrown together in my head!

I'm famous!

I can't log in using internet explorer browser. i cleared all my data, cookies etc.
i can log in using my AOL browser but i hae to log in nearly everytime i want to post something

I'll work on that soon.

Has some small downtime there whilst I installed our cacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.