General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
If there's a GE will Johnson dodge a debate? My guess is he will - Cummings will make him send a human shield to take the bayonets for him. " Not so" Cleverly would be my candidate.
His ego is too great for him to refuse.

Which is Boris speak for there will be one.
"Million to one" for no deal, what's he doing?
"Negotiating hard" doing what exactly? SFA.
Lies upon lies upon lies.

It's not rocket science. he has clearly stated 2 things:
1) under no circumstances will he ask for an extension
2) he does not want a GE

So if parliament passes their bill he refuses to pass it into law and instead asks for a GE to let the people decide.
He is giving "The people their vote" by calling a GE. The remainers have walked right into it.
He cannot fail to win.

It's not rocket science. he has clearly stated 2 things:
1) under no circumstances will he ask for an extension
2) he does not want a GE

So if parliament passes their bill he refuses to pass it into law and instead asks for a GE to let the people decide.
He is giving "The people their vote" by calling a GE. The remainers have walked right into it.
He cannot fail to win.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...............win? You really believe that?

Reactions: mat
I keep asking this, but what are Boris' policies which you fear?

He's no hard liner right wing Tory. Boris' politics are moderate compared to the likes of that twat Mark Francois, for example.

Its not his policies, he could promise free cake, its him.

He has already shown a blatent disregard for parliament, he acts like a demagogue and I just do not trust him. He is vain, over ambitious and under qualified, educated beyond his intelligence, a selfish narcissist, a serial liar, an immoral womaniser and a fucking clown and that's on a good day.

I wouldn't trust him to build my lego spaceship without pocketing the engines and trying to cop off with my mam whilst doing a silly song and dance routine trying to amuse my next door neighbours daughter.

But most of all he is a massive ****

Its not his policies, he could promise free cake, its him.

He has already shown a blatent disregard for parliament, he acts like a demagogue and I just do not trust him. He is vain, over ambitious and under qualified, educated beyond his intelligence, a selfish narcissist, a serial liar, an immoral womaniser and a fucking clown and that's on a good day.

I wouldn't trust him to build my lego spaceship without pocketing the engines and trying to cop off with my mam whilst doing a silly song and dance routine trying to amuse my next door neighbours daughter.

But most of all he is a massive ****

But he doesn't know he's a ****.

I think things could get very hairy for him on the stump.

No one lies like our Nigel.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-49557734

Farage: We are heading towards mob rule

ac5c3542-2443-4a39-b077-89655b6274b9.jpg

The Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage is now talking at a party event.

"I think what is happening in our country today is something that the generations who went before us would never have believed," he tells the audience.

"We were given a full free and fair referendum, we had politicians who promised to implement the result, but now we have a Parliament which is doing its damnest to stop it from happening.

"We even have senior figures like Jeremy Corbyn supporting active street protest - we are heading towards mob rule."

"Someone has to stand up for democracy and decency."

He can still be leader and somebody else could be the cross party PM. It wouldn't be a labour government. Of course would need MPs to vote in national interest and not party allegiance.
Of course Corbyn can still be leader.

But what message would that send out? "I know I am completely toxic to most MPs and the electorate at large, so here's someone to stand in for me".

It would be curtains for him and he'd never agree to it. He wants to leave the EU anyway, so he doesn't even need to do any soul searching. He'd just say no.

Of course Corbyn can still be leader.

But what message would that send out? "I know I am completely toxic to most MPs and the electorate at large, so here's someone to stand in for me".

It would be curtains for him and he'd never agree to it. He wants to leave the EU anyway, so he doesn't even need to do any soul searching. He'd just say no.

I'm shocked you think that!....

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.