General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Same article pure hearsay.
One could simply call it a move away from cultural marxism. But that doesn't sound as sexy as weaponising something.

An move away from disgusting anti Semitic tropes like "cultural Marxism" is a good thing, but why would the Tory Sylvester write those things?

And blindly people ignore what is happening and even find it funny.

Remain still bang on about jobs, no deal, blah blah, Leave still bang on about large votes, money, blah blah. Head banging myopic fruitcakes.

The country meanwhile goes to pot and a lying demagogue sits in his office in Downing Street laughing, knowing he is creating the conditions for totalitarianism. I hate invoking Godwins law, but by fuck Goebells himself could not have planned this better.

If you know your history, the parallels are fucking frightening. We have a PM handed power without a mandate, a state where police report protestors to the DWP ,threats of starvation aimed at foreign countries, the Govt. looking to weaponise issues against minorities and Ministers like Mogg abusing professional people as being fearmongers because he was concerned that epilepsy drugs are running out,Gove saying we will all have food, a knight of the long knives against dissenters and saying they might not respect legislation passed by parliament. All it needs is a fire at Westminster and a Johnson youth.

Fucking hell, how bad is it going to get before people wake up and see what is happening in our country and demand that we have some grown ups in charge, because the people we have in charge are fucking useless. I have no problem with leaving at all, but these cunts in charge have made a fucking dogs dinner of it and those opposing it are equally fucking culpable.

Nobody surely wants this, apart from that **** Johnson. Water cannons incoming.
I must say you have a point. I mean look at the vast numbers of police and armed forces, poised ready to suppress dissenting voices. You can barely move for all the police on the streets and tanks driving down the roads. 1930's Germany here we come.

Get a grip FFS.

I must say you have a point. I mean look at the vast numbers of police and armed forces, poised ready to suppress dissenting voices. You can barely move for all the police on the streets and tanks driving down the roads. 1930's Germany here we come.

Get a grip FFS.

OK

Get a grip FFS.

I think he's getting a bit mixed up here. That's a snapshot of what'll happen if Corbyn ever gets in. I'm far from a Boris Johnson fan but the thought of that c*nt, McDonnell, and the rest of his IRA-loving mates occupying Number 10 is infinitely worse than Johnson being PM

I think he's getting a bit mixed up here. That's a snapshot of what'll happen if Corbyn ever gets in. I'm far from a Boris Johnson fan but the thought of that c*nt, McDonnell, and the rest of his IRA-loving mates occupying Number 10 is infinitely worse than Johnson being PM

I don't get mixed up.

And I don't buy the propaganda either.

And blindly people ignore what is happening and even find it funny.

Remain still bang on about jobs, no deal, blah blah, Leave still bang on about large votes, money, blah blah. Head banging myopic fruitcakes.

The country meanwhile goes to pot and a lying demagogue sits in his office in Downing Street laughing, knowing he is creating the conditions for totalitarianism. I hate invoking Godwins law, but by fuck Goebells himself could not have planned this better.

If you know your history, the parallels are fucking frightening. We have a PM handed power without a mandate, a state where police report protestors to the DWP ,threats of starvation aimed at foreign countries, the Govt. looking to weaponise issues against minorities and Ministers like Mogg abusing professional people as being fearmongers because he was concerned that epilepsy drugs are running out,Gove saying we will all have food, a knight of the long knives against dissenters and saying they might not respect legislation passed by parliament. All it needs is a fire at Westminster and a Johnson youth.

Fucking hell, how bad is it going to get before people wake up and see what is happening in our country and demand that we have some grown ups in charge, because the people we have in charge are fucking useless. I have no problem with leaving at all, but these cunts in charge have made a fucking dogs dinner of it and those opposing it are equally fucking culpable.

Nobody surely wants this, apart from that **** Johnson. Water cannons incoming.
I'll see you in the trenches.
Why isn't there a single politician banging this drum?

I'll see you in the trenches.
Why isn't there a single politician banging this drum?

I don't know and that worries me even more.

My only thought is Brexit has become so overbearing in the minds of the political class they can no longer see the wood for the trees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.