General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Odds on Hammon going with Boris now he knows he won't be able to stand as a Con in the next election? Typical Tory weasel.
Hammon was selected as a candidate for the next election by his local Tory organisation by an overwhelming majority. That's not a fight Johnson wants to pick.

The irony. How is that different to Corbyn. His momentum team literally force people out of office. He’s purged the labour party and is still doing do - tinpot dictator
Funny how Kate Hoey is still a labour MP after what you've described, isn't it?

I rarely post in this sub forum but you've nailed why we're in this mess.

The public although only marginally voted to leave. MP's of all parties have fucked about for 3 years either though incompetence or their own vested interests and not done the what was needed to follow the result.

I don't give a chuff about free votes for them etc they're there to represent the constituency that elected them, if they'd done that we'd be out now, be that good/bad only time would tell but we'd be moving on rather than a sitting duck where they're all cock waving at each other.

They did indeed, but it wasn't a huge margin.

53.9 % leave
46.1% remain

As the Mp said today he's listened to his constituents and they really don't want a no deal, also Bracknell has now swung the other way as polls have it as 53% remain. So I guess we'll find out soon enough.

https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/bracknell-has-changed-its-mind-on-brexit-says-new-poll/

See this post below bb4tm and it’s not quite as black and white.

Last edited:
Well that won't happen will it Brexit that is. The vast majority of UK business fear a labour government and they fear a Corbyn and McDonnell goverment even more! If you think otherwise it just shows that you don't mix in business circles.

I would suggest you cc this to Citibank and Deutsche Bank who seem to think the current Tory Govt is a bigger threat.

I use the term ‘Govt’ loosely. More of a clown car currently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.