General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
You can register anywhere you have a home with “a considerable degree of permanence”. Another advantage for the rich - with more homes they can choose to vote in any of their constituencies, and in local elections they can vote in different districts. It is illegal to vote in the same election twice.
Unless you are a student.
You can vote twice.
Once in your home.
And once again in your university town.
The last election was held in university term time and the city of Canterbury fell to Labour.
First time ever. . .because of of deluded students.
So the students either drop out and fuck off or finish their degree then fuck off leaving the poor people of Canterbury with a total spunk trumpet who they don't want.
The law should be changed to make sure that if you are voting in a constituency you actually permanently live there.

You can vote twice.
Once in your home.
The last election was held in university term time and the city of Canterbury fell to Labour.
So the students either drop out and fuck off or finish their degree then fuck off leaving the poor people of Canterbury with a total spunk trumpet who they don't want.
The law should be changed to make sure that if you are voting in a constituency you actually permanently live there.
It's illegal for anyone to vote in an election twice.

It's illegal for anyone to vote in an election twice.
Fact.
Students can .
Depending on when an election is held.
They can be registered to vote in their home ward and their universities ward or con .
Why do you think Canterbury fell?
Labour are despised in Canterbury.
It's also legal to vote twice in the same local elections if you are a corrupt Labour supporting businessman/councillor in Rochdale.
Vote twice.
Get caught.
No worries.
The council shuts its mouth and votes to let you carry on.
Lies ??
YouTube it.
Google is your friend.

You can vote twice.
Once in your home.
Voting twice in a general election is illegal. Voting in multiple council elections is legal. It amazes me that you don't have to specify your previous residence when you register so this can be checked.

I'm not voting for Corbyn, I believe him to be a liar and his handling of the anti-Semitism in his party has been disgraceful.

So instead I'm voting for someone I know to be a racist, homophobic, serial liar.

Sure Islamaphobia is a problem in the Tory party, but I'm more comfortable with that type of racism and yes they wont release the report on Russian interference but a few smelly students voted twice. I can overlook all that mainly because having a go at more left leaning policies that might work scares me more.

After 9 years of running the country into the ground the racist, homophobic serial liar has promised us this time it'll be different and who are we not to believe him.

Vote for Lib Dems or Greens? Are you mad?

BREXIT!!!!!!

What the liberals are engaging in is St George Retirement Syndrome.

St George slays the dragon and gets plaudits right across the world. He loves it. He then spends the rest of his life trying to slay other dragons to keep the praise coming, that he so craves.

Eventually he slays smaller and smaller beasts until he’s found waving his sword trying to kill thin air.

The liberals have grown up imagining themselves marching on Washington with Dr Martin Luther King Jr. They long to be a Suffragette. Unfortunately those battles have been won already, they are reaping the rewards, that they should be fucking grateful for and here they are now attacking white straight men and spouting the ridiculous “white privilege”, often at blokes who have grown up on council estates and worked hard.

They are St George retired and are waving their sword at thin air... the problem has disappeared.

I know who St. George is. But who are the liberals? (the lower case l confuses me too)

Edit, im being facetious, but il get to the point. Do you actually believe this crap?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.