General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone have a go on this and see where you shoyld vote just for a giggle

https://uk.isidewith.com/

I unsuprisingly got labour or green as my suited choice with tories/kippers/bnp at bottom of the list
Trouble with that one is that there have been no manifestos so far, so nothing really to benchmark your views against other than historic positions that may have changed.

Corbyn all the way. A true leader who actually wants to do what is right - a very rare trait in politics. I ignore the bizarre mantras about 'poor leadership' and 'unelectable' etc because the opposite is blatantly the case. People have a terrible habit of repeating what others say - no matter how nonsensical - in an attempt to sound like they know what they're talking about.

I actually find it amazing that there could be one single person in our society who would want to vote Conservative; never mind vast swathes. It is literally akin to turkeys voting for Christmas, but they still do it.

Everyone have a go on this and see where you shoyld vote just for a giggle

https://uk.isidewith.com/

I unsuprisingly got labour or green as my suited choice with tories/kippers/bnp at bottom of the list
Ah feck, @Magicpole will be pleased to know I got SNP 2nd top (level with Labour), only 1% behind tories.

Annoying tories came out top since it didn't question any of my gripes with them such as cuts. More of a post-BREXIT quiz that than anything. No UK unionist/devolution or cultural (e.g. celtic languages) questions either.

Results between 41%-54% across the board, which probably means I'd be arguing with everyone if i was an MP (sounds about right). Galloway/Huddersfield/Shropshire agrees with me most at 32%, MCR only at 19%. I'm moderately: unilateralist, collectivist and progressive. I'm moderately authoritarian (1/4 on the pic) and left centre.

I take from that, tory at this election is best for me to guide Brexit but gonna have to put up with more domestic politics injustice for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.