General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 81% Lab 79% green 72% Lib dem them SNP 68%

Tories/ukip was 38% but that was on the fact I said I would have nuclear power and in favour of vacinations for children for some diseases

The mainstream media were almost exclusively anti-Brexit it was cringeworthy and well documented.
Is that some sort of weird joke? It's been covered on here and it's not worth going over again, but the combination of the Daily Mail, Sun, Express and Telegraph were all staunch Brexiteers and their combined readership is around 4-5million a day. The Mail Online website alone receives 243 million unique views per month. That will be well over 500 million viewers of the Mail Online website between now and the GE, and guess what they're going to read about day in and day out....

May was the one I was talking about as being untrustworthy (though I think it's been lost in that quotation as i was responding to an earlier question). And yes I know Corbyn is talking about hospitals etc I was more referring to the press and the voting public. Everyone's become so obsessed with Brexit that everything else is being left to go to shit. That said, I think it was absurd for Labour not even mention the B work once in their 10 election pledges yesterday when that's entirely what the election is about. I'm coming at this from a pro-Labour perspective (though I do find Corbyn massively frustrating and want him replaced as soon as all of this is over).

Fair enough. I think the Brexit angle is a cover. If that was the reason she has had since July to do something and she repeatedly denied wanting an election. What has changed that is important enough to rattle them? Suddenly, up comes the Election fraud and with up to 30 tories looking at charges and a majority of 17, there would be a window of problems for them. To try and shut that down she has moved now, that is what has changed.

Is that some sort of weird joke? It's been covered on here and it's not worth going over again, but the combination of the Daily Mail, Sun, Express and Telegraph were all staunch Brexiteers and their combined readership is around 4-5million a day. The Mail Online website alone receives 243 million unique views per month. That will be well over 500 million viewers of the Mail Online website between now and the GE, and guess what they're going to read about day in and day out....

The BBC Sky the Guardian every political program aired promoted the view that Brexit voters were racist swivel eyed loons, did you miss that bit?

Already read that and it's bang on the money. The predominantly right-wing press in this country are the real saboteurs of democracy.
Yet so many people repeat the tired and baseless mantras that they are spoon-fed: Corbyn is 'unelectable' and isn't a leader. His leadership is the best I've seen; the man has balls of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.