General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always know on Bluemoon when I've made a really good point, because opponents to it say things like this. When you've made a poor point, as I did recently, people love to jump on it.

This is the resignation of the ideologues and I like it much more than people agreeing.

If your happy I'm happy

Only going of the info at the top of the page, and that says more people are voting Labour in this election, and I wouldn't describe Corbyn as 'liberal'.
Only 17 more people.

To put it in context, only twice as many people as thoughts we'd lose home to bottom of the form table West Brom.

Still more though. It might encourage some old posters to come back as they thought the board had veered way too far Right.
An even split (which it is), is not something they much like. An echo chamber with no moderation is much preferred.

Still more though. It might encourage some old posters to come back as they thought the board had veered way too far Right.

It's mainly a Mancunian site so it being close is quite telling, can't remember how it went last time we had a general election

Only going of the info at the top of the page, and that says more people are voting Labour in this election, and I wouldn't describe Corbyn as 'liberal'.

The owner of this site is a raving loony leftie so I suspect he has used his owner privileges to vote for Labour about 100 times.

th
Yep, that's one of mine ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.