General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a laugh g on You Tube and look up James O'Brien and the consultant over tax.................the caller is devastated about tax proposals - he works hard and thinks people like him earning over £80k pa ( he won't say how much he earns ) are being victimised by increased tax proposals. Now thats the type of entitled twat this country is up against.

Can you not post it lazy. One of us needs to make the effort and I've been working all day.

How anybody who isn't super rich can even contemplate voting Tory is madness. Madness.

I'm a keen brexiteer but I would rather vote labour (this labour, real labour) and possibly lose Brexit than see the tories win.

They are utterly morally bankrupt.

Agreed! We need to get these scumbags out!

You must have a very short memory indeed if you can't remember back to what the state of the economy was when they took over. Is growth higher now that it was then? Yes. Is the deficit reduced? Yes. Is inflation lower? Yes. Is the level of employment higher? Yes.
Ah yeah, the usual blame Labour for a global economic crisis caused by a lack of regulation that the Tories backed at absolutely every stage. Yes, growth is higher now, nearly 10 years later, than it was in the biggest economic crash since the great depression. Well done. How's that debt mountain? How many people have become homeless in that time? What has happened to people's income levels? How many of those "employed" people actually have enough hours to make ends meet? How many more people are having to rely on food banks? If the economy is so much better under the Tories, why is it that no-one but their rich friends are seeing the benefits? The deficit is reduced? They said they'd get rid of it by 2015. So what happened there? Even by their own measures, they failed economically.

Tomorrow's Telegraph highlights record numbers of people dragged into higher rate tax bands due t reductions in tax relief on pensions contributions - thats those poor sods earning over £150k pa by the way which the Telegraph refer to as "middle class employees " - cheeky fuckers. All this due to wage inflation and relief reductions since 2010 - you know the year we got the Tory led coalition. Is there no fucker in their "core vote" they aren't prepared to piss off? Has Sir Linton had a cheeky tenner on Jezza at 2000-1 I wonder?

Ah yeah, the usual blame Labour for a global economic crisis caused by a lack of regulation that the Tories backed at absolutely every stage. Yes, growth is higher now, nearly 10 years later, than it was in the biggest economic crash since the great depression. Well done. How's that debt mountain? How many people have become homeless in that time? What has happened to people's income levels? How many of those "employed" people actually have enough hours to make ends meet? How many more people are having to rely on food banks? If the economy is so much better under the Tories, why is it that no-one but their rich friends are seeing the benefits? The deficit is reduced? They said they'd get rid of it by 2015. So what happened there? Even by their own measures, they failed economically.

all this is why Rudds suggestion that they are " judged on their record" on the economy in tonights debate people just laughed.

As someone who leans to the right but isn't a Tory voter I can safely say two things annoy me about Tory supporters, 1) blaming the crash on labour not being tough on the banks and 2) blaming labour for Iraq

The rest of your post I disagree with whole heartedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.