General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that as a yes then.
Believe they shook hands as well - Liz ( head of state) and McGuinness ( former member of the IRA).
_78157848_7ebatx5n.jpg

image.jpg

article-0-1D00F76C00000578-756_634x445.jpg

gettyimages-543305954.jpg

I'll take that as a yes then.
Believe they shook hands as well - Liz ( head of state) and McGuinness ( former member of the IRA).
Not the first time the Queen had to put her hand in shit as part of the job, I bet she was raging that the guy involved with Mountbattens murder was in her presence and having to shake hands with a murderer!

I not going to waste too much of my time but when you say prepare for name calling you are actually starting it.

That's the trouble here. No one is really going to change anyone's mind on who they vote for so inevitably it goes down hill pretty quickly and becomes boring Internet point scoring.

Let's see next Friday. We all only have one vote. Seems pretty equal on bluemoon
I don't vote can't stand hardly any of them, just detest some more than others, starting with appeasers of murderers!

Can you be an Irish republican supporter without being an IRA supporter.

Me I would say yes you can. That seems never to get asked.

My dad was an Irish republican but hated the IRA. He had family killed and hurt over there. One of the main reasons they moved over here.

I not looked into Corbyn real views much but all I have seen is photo shots

I don't vote can't stand hardly any of them, just detest some more than others, starting with appeasers of murderers!

Not sure why you on this thread then. As I wrote I doubt you will change anyone's mind.

It could be argued that Blair actually sanctioned murder and he got into no.10.

Not sure why you on this thread then. As I wrote I doubt you will change anyone's mind.

It could be argued that Blair actually sanctioned murder and he got into no.10.
I don't vote, but like to keep up with the latest election banter, I don't think there is any argument that the Blair creature sanctioned murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.