General transfer rumours

He has a bit of talent I think, but has lost himself in playing the hard man, and just runs around like a mad **** trying to cripple the opposition and occasionally his own side.

He has a bit of talent I think, but has lost himself in playing the hard man, and just runs around like a mad **** trying to cripple the opposition and occasionally his own side.
Works his bollocks off, not afraid of getting stuck in, great pace and great striker of the ball, rocket of a shot when he gets into a shooting position. Love him.

Funny, people in the UK only started calling him shit and giving him stick when he refused to wear a poppy. Not that I agreed with his position but I understand how he came to it.

Works his bollocks off, not afraid of getting stuck in, great pace and great striker of the ball, rocket of a shot when he gets into a shooting position. Love him.

Funny, people in the UK only started calling him shit and giving him stick when he refused to wear a poppy. Not that I agreed with his position but I understand how he came to it.

Like I said he has a bit of talent, you put it much better.

He has his beliefs and he has the right to make his own decision on not wearing the poppy, fair play to him.

But watched him in about 10 matches last season, some as a sub and in everyone of them he could of been sent off and was involved in niggly shit from the moment he came on, like I said I think it detracts from the points you made in that he is a decent player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.