General transfer rumours

I like the look of Luka Jovic from Frankfurt, leading goalscorer in Germany with 14 in 18 in the league.
He has 19 overall with 4 assists in 26 games averages a goal every 84 minutes so far this year and has only just turned 21.

And he does look something special, i do not think he will do anything stupid and come to the EPL
Yep! Just watched a few videos of him. It's quite incredible the mix of skill, vision, confidence and control.

He looks special to say the least. The price tag is not surprising at all. My guess is he'll be heading to Barca.
Seems the type player to take the mantle from Messi.

Yep! Just watched a few videos of him. It's quite incredible the mix of skill, vision, confidence and control.

He looks special to say the least. The price tag is not surprising at all. My guess is he'll be heading to Barca.
Seems the type player to take the mantle from Messi.

Is he better than Gabriel Jesus ?

Is he better than Gabriel Jesus ?
From the little I've seen, it would seem so. It's not just his individual skill that's impressive, but also his vision, his confidence, his touch, the way he moves around etc. It's all at extremely high levels.

GJ was a phenomenal dribbler who scored for fun in a league where hacking forwards down was common place. GJ also has that inner drive and hustle. So those qualities jumped out and made me conclude he'll be a star.

With this kid it's not just one thing, he gives off the 'IT' vibe. I can't fully explain it.

From the little I've seen, it would seem so. It's not just his individual skill that's impressive, but also his vision, his confidence, his touch, the way he moves around etc. It's all at extremely high levels.

GJ was a phenomenal dribbler who scored for fun in a league where hacking forwards down was common place. GJ also has that inner drive and hustle. So those qualities jumped out and made me conclude he'll be a star.

With this kid it's not just one thing, he gives off the 'IT' vibe. I can't fully explain it.

If he is that good, our scouts should be fired for not bringing him when he turned 16.

Madrid spent 40m on Vinicuis Junior when he was 16, kept him in Brazil for 2 years then he joined them after turning 18.
Now it seems he is worth it.

If he is that good, our scouts should be fired for not bringing him when he turned 16.

Madrid spent 40m on Vinicuis Junior when he was 16, kept him in Brazil for 2 years then he joined them after turning 18.
Now it seems he is worth it.
We are stacked at his position. But he sure looks special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.