General transfer rumours

There is more and more talk about Nicolas Pépé from LOSC to Bayern Munich (from Lille coach and press). 60 M€ is the starting price apparently.

There is more and more talk about Nicolas Pépé from LOSC to Bayern Munich (from Lille coach and press). 60 M€ is the starting price apparently.

good luck with that, there are a lot of pacy wingers with a knack for goal on ligue one. hes decent but nearly 24 and his form has dipped recently. id rather have Rafael Leão, personally.

Anyway if im bayern i give barça a call to talk about malcolm

Pepe has been better than Malcom was for Bordeaux.
If he wasn't so expensive, i would take him at PSG (for rotation or better if he proves to be starter material). My only concern about him is LOSC whole playstyle is counterattacking. I fear he wouldn't be as effective in a dominating team that has to break buses.

So, been at work all day and haven't seen this posted (I'm lazy and haven't looked too hard), but £86m + Jesus for Kane.......???

Didn't know the transfer shenanigans had started already!

So, been at work all day and haven't seen this posted (I'm lazy and haven't looked too hard), but £86m + Jesus for Kane.......???

Didn't know the transfer shenanigans had started already!
Wasn’t there a left bollock in there too?

I've read that Griezmann wants out of Atletico. I'd love to see him in our side but I've read nothing to indicate that we're currently interested in pursing him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.