General transfer rumours

Don't think Tielemans is City quality. He was one of the worst Monaco players during his time there. Utterly lost and useless.
I do not think the lad offers us enough for us to spend money or use a foreign spot for, but he was certainly not one of Monaco`s worst players, he played well in a team that suited him this year where as his team had a disaster without him

I do not think the lad offers us enough for us to spend money or use a foreign spot for, but he was certainly not one of Monaco`s worst players, he played well in a team that suited him this year where as his team had a disaster without him
Believe me or ask Monaco fans.
They always believed he had some potential but he was putting disasterclass after disasterclass.

You should wonder why Monaco agreed to loan him when Monaco business plan is to keep their players until a big enough offer arrive to make a profit.

And that is a year they almost went to Ligue 2. You would think they would keep their best players in that case.

Believe me or ask Monaco fans.
They always believed he had some potential but he was putting disasterclass after disasterclass.

You should wonder why Monaco agreed to loan him when Monaco business plan is to keep their players until a big enough offer arrive to make a profit.

And that is a year they almost went to Ligue 2. You would think they would keep their best players in that case.

While I agree he wasn't great in France by any means, I care far more about how he played in the league for Leicester this past season than I do about how he played in Ligue 1, where he still had five goals in the first half of the season.

That being said, his Premier League sample size is small and I'm guessing Monaco will be asking for much more than he's truly worth, so I doubt we're actually in for him.

Tielemans will end up at a better club than leicester, he has top class potential and will thrive surrounded by better players. I don’t really see it being with us though. Doesn’t have the natural defensive side for the dinho role and we’ve got gundogan to play the more offensive version

While I agree he wasn't great in France by any means, I care far more about how he played in the league for Leicester this past season than I do about how he played in Ligue 1, where he still had five goals in the first half of the season.

That being said, his Premier League sample size is small and I'm guessing Monaco will be asking for much more than he's truly worth, so I doubt we're actually in for him.
I guess i'm judging him the same way i would judge him if he were to go to PSG.

The player that was the most exciting at Monaco, for me, was Bernardo. His quality was evident and i was sure he would be a sensation for City. People like to dismiss Ligue 1 but if you are very good there, you'll be good very good everywhere. Mbappé, Fabinho are other examples. You can add former PSG player Lo Celso that went on being the sensation of the season in Liga and rumoured to be Spurs record transfer this year.

Tielemans used to do his mid range or long range shot since he has a powerful strike but would be very inefficient despite some screamers. His 5 goals stat is meaningless and don't tell the whole story.

I guess i'm judging him the same way i would judge him if he were to go to PSG.

The player that was the most exciting at Monaco, for me, was Bernardo. His quality was evident and i was sure he would be a sensation for City. People like to dismiss Ligue 1 but if you are very good there, you'll be good very good everywhere. Mbappé, Fabinho are other examples. You can add former PSG player Lo Celso that went on being the sensation of the season in Liga and rumoured to be Spurs record transfer this year.

Tielemans used to do his mid range or long range shot since he has a powerful strike but would be very inefficient despite some screamers. His 5 goals stat is meaningless and don't tell the whole story.

Wasn't my intention to dismiss Ligue 1 so apologies if it came across that way. I was just saying City are probably looking at how he played at Leicester more than anything because that was in the league City play in, not because of the quality of the league.

So let me get this right:
Maybe De Ligt (but probably not) - €80 Mill or McGuire €90 Mill
Jao Felix - €90 Mill
Bruno Fernandes - €60 Mill
Rodri - €70 Mill

So just a casual €300 Million window then - I doubt it - a lot!

So let me get this right:
Maybe De Ligt (but probably not) - €80 Mill or McGuire €90 Mill
Jao Felix - €90 Mill
Bruno Fernandes - €60 Mill
Rodri - €70 Mill

So just a casual €300 Million window then - I doubt it - a lot!
Don't think City plan to spend 80-90m on a CB, and I'm 99% sure we've never been interested in Bruno at all (according to Sam Lee, Gundo is staying no matter the outcome of contract negotiations).

I guess the only transfer we can be sure about is Rodri's.
As for a forward, noone is going to pay 90m for Felix, he's just not that good. If we're to buy a striker or winger, it's going to be a lesser sum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.