General transfer rumours

That prospect must sadden you immeasurably. Have you a ready-made bête noire (blanco) should he go?

He's fairly irrelevant as far as RM goes these days, it was a matter of time - even speculated last season he would do the same. But it's true, there are fewer players to dislike in that current squad atm - although there's still Lucas, Carvajal, Marcelo, Reguilon & Casemiro who remain

He's fairly irrelevant as far as RM goes these days, it was a matter of time - even speculated last season he would do the same. But it's true, there are fewer players to dislike in that current squad atm - although there's still Lucas, Carvajal, Marcelo, Reguilon & Casemiro who remain

I'll give you Casemiro. The others are minor irritants but he genuinely looks to have the makings of a supervillain.

Best Centerback under 23 this season in the top 5 leagues. Excellent Athletism, Speed, Agility, Ariel prowess, and goid repertoire of passing skills. Vision and simple passing can improve, so also can his confidence and jitteriness when in possession. His possession numbers are not where they need to be for him to be a guaranteed success, but if they improve slightly he has the potential to be as good a Central defender as De Ligt.
A different type of player than DeLigt for me, more like Varane or VVD due to his use of his pace and the way he brings the ball out of defense, it was noticeable that Red Bull fell apart when he came off against Bayern

Does anyone think that lad that's on loan at Leicester Tielemans I think his name is, could he do a job for us, he looked a very good player seeing him live recently.
A very good player the balance in midfield at Leicester is down to Choudhury being the power Ndidi being the movement Maddison being the creative and Teilemans being the playmaker all are very good at what they do but who at City is going to be the power or movement for him if he comes?

A different type of player than DeLigt for me, more like Varane or VVD due to his use of his pace and the way he brings the ball out of defense, it was noticeable that Red Bull fell apart when he came off against Bayern
Varane is a very good comparison.

A very good player the balance in midfield at Leicester is down to Choudhury being the power Ndidi being the movement Maddison being the creative and Teilemans being the playmaker all are very good at what they do but who at City is going to be the power or movement for him if he comes?
Don't think Tielemans is City quality. He was one of the worst Monaco players during his time there. Utterly lost and useless.

Don't think Tielemans is City quality. He was one of the worst Monaco players during his time there. Utterly lost and useless.
Pep would just sprinkle some pixie dust over him and he’d be flying.

(Not the batch he used on Mahrez for sure though. Something rotten must have contaminated that cook.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.