General transfer rumours

According to L'Equipe, PSG is on the verge of signing Abdou Diallo, a left CB from Dortmund. The fee is announced to be around 32 M€.

I really can't read the transfer decisions of PSG. Sounds more like a Tuchel signing than a Leonardo target. I'm a bit doubtful because it reminds me the signing of Kehrer : a young promising CB with potential. PSG needs a more experienced and leading figure with Thiago Silva getting old.

Successfully passed his medicals today.
Will be official tomorrow.
5 year contract.
Will join his teammates on wednesday.

To be honest, i'm not even trying to defend PSG here especially.

In my opinion, a player like Maguire is worth as much, not because of Neymar but because Leicester has enough money to price out their players. Only an tremendous offer will make them budge.
When a lot of clubs have a lot of money, prices tend to increase naturally.

There have always been the exceptional transfers of this world like Zidane in his time and the market didn't really went "mad" because the wealth was only in the hands of few teams. Now, you have insane TV rights, CL money, sponsors money. Last year, a newly promoted Fulham could spend 30 M€ on a really average player of Marseille, Zambo Anguissa. Is it because of VVD or Neymar deals ? No. It is just that Fulham had more money than sense and could afford to spend that much thanks to PL money.

Interesting take on it

Gareth Bale being pimp'd around PL clubs.

Real slowly accepting they will have to get what they can for him as Zidane don't want him.

Only snag is the £350k a week he is on..... Be interesting to see how they square this circle. Only one club I know that won't blink at that figure!

Real slowly accepting they will have to get what they can for him as Zidane don't want him.

Only snag is the £350k a week he is on..... Be interesting to see how they square this circle. Only one club I know that won't blink at that figure!

He must be about 103 by now?

Successfully passed his medicals today.
Will be official tomorrow.
5 year contract.
Will join his teammates on wednesday.
PSG communication team kinda made a mistake and we have the unofficial announcement of Diallo already :

Lille president basically saying Nicolas Pepe is on the move. Wonder where he goes. Linked to United, would be decent signing for them unfortunately.

Rags apparantly not interested looks like Spanish Rags stuck with the Welsh Wizzard just as much as Swampdwellers are stuck with their high rollers, Sanchez, Pogbad and Lumpkaku. Brilliant and long may it continue.

Newcastle have broken their transfer record by signing Joelinton from Hoffenheim for £40m.

Tottenham are reportedly close to signing Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon for £20m plus add-ons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.