General transfer rumours

Unreal bit of business from Spurs, Ndombele and Lo Celso in one summer without losing anyone substantial is pretty insane given how tight with the pennies they are. They might concede a lot of goals but Spurs are going to batter teams into submission this year.

Certainly looking strong in midfield.

But no guarantee that Eriksen won't be sold abroad in the next 3.5 weeks.

Certainly looking strong in midfield.

But no guarantee that Eriksen won't be sold abroad in the next 3.5 weeks.

Fully expect Eriksen to go.He’d intimated that he wanted a fresh challenge elsewhere. Spurs missed out on Dybala, lost Trippier, and have made a proper mess with Danny Rose. Irrespective of what people think of Trippier and Rose, they were/are established players who knew/know the league. Expect Spurs to do well, but I wouldn’t be surprised if things got a little bumpy for them along the way.

I think he'll end up being a very good to great player. He is already going to be better than Mendy. Like it or not, availability is an attribute that can't be denied and he's more available to play than Roque Santa Cruz 2.5.

He is learning to play centre back. He's played some there for Scotland. He has said he doesn't care where he plays he just wants to play. This shows he has heart and isn't a prima donna.

Not only is Tierney a good and up and coming footballer, he is hard as nails.

That's why we should have given him a look. I like Zinchenko. LB isn't is natural role. Angeliño is a good player and a good story but Tierney will be a better player, if he isn't already.

I think he'll end up being a very good to great player. He is already going to be better than Mendy. Like it or not, availability is an attribute that can't be denied and he's more available to play than Roque Santa Cruz 2.5.

He is learning to play centre back. He's played some there for Scotland. He has said he doesn't care where he plays he just wants to play. This shows he has heart and isn't a prima donna.

That's why we should have given him a look. I like Zinchenko. LB isn't is natural role. Angeliño is a good player and a good story but Tierney will be a better player, if he isn't already.
He is not better than Mendy, there is a reason he has gone to Arsenal.

Tierney has his own injury issues. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

Over 200 days out with a hip Injury.

"Shows heart because he said he will play anywhere, a prima Donna and hard as nails."

You sound like a scouser talking about the bestest defender there ever was.. .

He is nowhere near better than mendy!

Yeah mendy has his injury issues but when he plays he is an absolute monster of the left back

Fully expect Eriksen to go.He’d intimated that he wanted a fresh challenge elsewhere. Spurs missed out on Dybala, lost Trippier, and have made a proper mess with Danny Rose. Irrespective of what people think of Trippier and Rose, they were/are established players who knew/know the league. Expect Spurs to do well, but I wouldn’t be surprised if things got a little bumpy for them along the way.

Yes. Wants a new challenge elsewhere. But not just anywhere. Has his heart set on Madrid but Zidane doesn’t really want him, even if their board do. He’d jump at the chance of joining Barca too but there’s no indication that they’re interested. Only other club I can see him joining is Atletico. Otherwise, I think he’d rather remain at Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.