General transfer rumours

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by chris63, 24 Jun 2015.

1. Keeper!

Keeper!

Eriksen is a poor mans David Silva.

2. decmancity

decmancity

Still incorrect. He will be booted back to SPL or championship in a couple years.

3. rowarta

rowarta

4. Gabriel

Gabriel

Listened to an interview with his ex-agent, Raymond Sparkes, the other day. Now, Sparkes is admittedly bitter about being sidelined, but he was unusually candid and said that Arsenal were the only big team that enquired about Tierney when he was his representative. The player then moved to new representatives who promised that they could get him better, yet lo and behold, he ends up at Arsenal, and arguably not at a top price. I rate him, but for whatever reason, it jus seems that we were never interested in him.

5. decmancity

decmancity

I think last night just about summed up the quality of Celtic and why it isn't hard for someone who is of slightly better quality e.g. Denayer, Van Dijk or Tierney to stand out and look like world beaters.

Top clubs in europe aren't going to buy players from celtic based on them trouncing their domestic opposition every week and about 2 half decent performances in europe every season. Arsenal have taken a massive risk imo, the 25m price is out of the leagues of Southampton or Leicester etc which is where he should have been going before anyone can see if he can step up like we saw with Van Dijk. Then again, its arguable that Chilwell and Betrand are better than him so why would they buy him at all.

6. better dead than red

better dead than red

I'm not interested in arguing the Tierney point with you. All has been said that needs to be on that by me.

However, you are clueless if you think Leicester can't spend £25m on a player if they decide they want him. Scouser clueless maybe? ;)

https://www.transfermarkt.us/leicester-city/transfers/verein/1003

And #shark team !!!! :)

7. decmancity

decmancity

They can afford it, my point was why would they spend 25m on a backup LB.

8. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

9. smevchenko

smevchenko

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Ribery off to Fiorentina

10. chris63

chris63