General transfer rumours

To be fair, we're going to rebuild regardless so some players will naturally leave. I wouldn't be too upset if can get close to 90m for Jesus or even 150m for Sterling because we all know that we'll reinvest it on other top players. We'll be fine.
Sell raz are you mad,it would cost that much to replace him,not to mention extra wages if we are still banned

De Bruyne going to Liverpool.

tenor.gif
They were saying he was a dipper as a kid and deserved to be at his boyhood club lol

Madrid want raz and do't hide it

Barcelona 'would like' to sign Bernardo Silva and have made 'enquiries' into whether it would be possible to sign the player. City's response was "no chance" and will NOT sell this summer with Bernardo 'central' to the club's plans. [@DuncanCastles via @TransferPodcast]

Gabriel Jesus has become one of Juventus' priorities for the summer transfer window. The Brazilian forward would cost around €70m, and Juventus are said to be 'waiting' to see the situation at Manchester City before taking any final decisions. [@tuttosport via @Sport_Witness]

Bayern are still tapping up sane for all they are worth

Kev up next i reckon,i think someone in the media was saying last week he should go to the dippers

Of course pep to Juve never goes away

We are just missing the rags eyeing some of our players then we have the set
So, to summarise, no squeeze, no news, nothing has begun. Great thread.

Sell raz are you mad,it would cost that much to replace him,not to mention extra wages if we are still banned

If we can get 150m for Sterling, we can pretty much afford a new top class winger and CB. We all love Sterling but that's ridiculous money for him

Madrid want raz and do't hide it

Barcelona 'would like' to sign Bernardo Silva and have made 'enquiries' into whether it would be possible to sign the player. City's response was "no chance" and will NOT sell this summer with Bernardo 'central' to the club's plans. [@DuncanCastles via @TransferPodcast]

Gabriel Jesus has become one of Juventus' priorities for the summer transfer window. The Brazilian forward would cost around €70m, and Juventus are said to be 'waiting' to see the situation at Manchester City before taking any final decisions. [@tuttosport via @Sport_Witness]

Bayern are still tapping up sane for all they are worth

Kev up next i reckon,i think someone in the media was saying last week he should go to the dippers

Of course pep to Juve never goes away

We are just missing the rags eyeing some of our players then we have the set
Nobody could blame Raheem Sterling for wanting to escape the plethora of shit je has taken in this country for years after daring to leave the dippers, despite being one of rhe best performers for his country when asked to play throughout that time. He has been a great club player for us and IF he left I wouldnt blame him and Id wish him well. Leroy Sane is probably away and probably always was. We would get astronomical money for both, even if that is just market rate. We had our monies worth out of whatever they cost the club. Jesus will only bring a return in terms of wjat he gave and what he cost and we will never lose money on him. Not that money counts like that anyway, fuck it.
If there is any squeeze it wont bother us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.