General transfer rumours

Madrid want raz and do't hide it
Alpaca
Barcelona 'would like' to sign Bernardo Silva and have made 'enquiries' into whether it would be possible to sign the player. City's response was "no chance" and will NOT sell this summer with Bernardo 'central' to the club's plans. [@DuncanCastles via @TransferPodcast]

Gabriel Jesus has become one of Juventus' priorities for the summer transfer window. The Brazilian forward would cost around €70m, and Juventus are said to be 'waiting' to see the situation at Manchester City before taking any final decisions. [@tuttosport via @Sport_Witness]

Bayern are still tapping up sane for all they are worth

Kev up next i reckon,i think someone in the media was saying last week he should go to the dippers

Of course pep to Juve never goes away

We are just missing the rags eyeing some of our players then we have the set

Probably Ederson for the Alpaca, or Foden because the rags will promise him first team football ;-)

De Bruyne going to Liverpool.

tenor.gif

Oh and Laporte to PSG so he can play for France in the Euros, Pep in a swap for the paperboy,
I wish our owners would buy all the papers and then buy out Sky, shut rag & dipper tv.
The media is just full of sh!t.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.