General transfer rumours

I really don't understand how and why Napoli are spending up to 81 M€ on Osimhen. It is such an high number by Italy and Napoli standard.

Lille must have been doing some dodgy things to get 80 for each one of Pepe and Osimhen.

I really don't understand how and why Napoli are spending up to 81 M€ on Osimhen. It is such an high number by Italy and Napoli standard.

Lille must have been doing some dodgy things to get 80 for each one of Pepe and Osimhen.

I believe the reason for the high fee is because the payment plan is extremely spread out.

Officially on the books it could be that Napoli pay Lille like £70m Over 5 years.

But Napoli could be paying Lile £70m Over 8 years instead.

And That is Lille's mode of operation, They'll charge you more the fee should be, but they're happy to receive the Cash Flow at a slow rate, since they barely spend big anyways.

I remember Conte last Summer saying Lukaku was "expensive" but not really since it was spread out longer then usual.

Utility man in my view. Cost bugger all, never gives less than 100% and we all like him. Most of us anyway :)
Would be more use looking after the utilities !
Let’s just say we have different opinions of the guy....isn’t that what football is all about ?

I believe the reason for the high fee is because the payment plan is extremely spread out.

Officially on the books it could be that Napoli pay Lille like £70m Over 5 years.

But Napoli could be paying Lile £70m Over 8 years instead.

And That is Lille's mode of operation, They'll charge you more the fee should be, but they're happy to receive the Cash Flow at a slow rate, since they barely spend big anyways.

I remember Conte last Summer saying Lukaku was "expensive" but not really since it was spread out longer then usual.
I think what happened with Pepe is Lille "sold" their contract via factoring to get the money directly while losing some millions to the factoring company. So Arsenal is paying that company maybe with more spread out payment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.