General transfer rumours

I did say 'out-of-the-box' thinking..... and unless you can properly substantiate that he would be "a downgrade on any and every level" which he absolutely would not be!! I cannot take the remark seriously Coat's.

In what sense do you see bale as an upgrade on mahrez? Putting aside wages, which i doubt would be any less, footballing wise, mahrez is now the better player, sharper, faster, less injury prone. Perhaps that he is home grown. Which with 5 homegrown players is no help to us at the moment. A downgrade all round.

Not against mahrez being solf for cash, in the slightest, or replaced by another new attacking player. But not bale.

But then we wrapped up Torres and Aké pretty easily, so I'd say we make easier work of transfers than Liverpool, who couldn't even sign Jamal Lewis.

Koulibaly's been hard work yes, but to suggest others don't make hard work of it and we always do is disingenuous.
Well I was blown away with Ake,don’t know much about Torres so can’t comment.

I would be disappointed if we were to lose Mahrez, we would lose an attacking threat. Just imagine if Sterling picks up an injury we have lost our major pace player and come unstuck. Enviou of the Bayern Munich wingers and pace at their disposal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.