General transfer rumours

I would be disappointed if we were to lose Mahrez, we would lose an attacking threat. Just imagine if Sterling picks up an injury we have lost our major pace player and come unstuck. Enviou of the Bayern Munich wingers and pace at their disposal.

I would replace Mahrez with someone like Rashica, completely different player but more aggressive and always a live wire, a bit like Sterling, would be a good addition to the squad but if we refuse to sign any attacking players then Braaf could always step up as a replacement for Mahrez! I hope there's some truth to the "Mahrez to Madrid" rumors as I think there would be no better time to get rid.

Maybe we tell RM 35m plus Reguilon for Mahrez?

I would be disappointed if we were to lose Mahrez, we would lose an attacking threat. Just imagine if Sterling picks up an injury we have lost our major pace player and come unstuck. Enviou of the Bayern Munich wingers and pace at their disposal.
why imagine injuries? And injuries can happen to anyone anytime. Nothing anyone can do

Alex Morgan possibly moving to Spurs is probably the biggest deal of the summer.
She has the biggest name but the Rags signed the USWNT moat talented player with the ball (Heath) and we got the most talented young player in Lavelle. Mewis is no slouch either.

Let Morgan go to Spurs where she can hear "fack off" all day in regards to her tea sipping goal celebration against England. Or perhaps she will be drunk and disorderly like the time she was expelled from Disney World.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.